Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 143

 Maybe it's just the fact I've been doing this for 143 days, but I'm feeling a little bogged down....products have not been too exciting...or artistic, for that matter! I think I'll group a bunch today to catch up on posting.

The first is "something appealing to the sense of taste." I must admit I reworked a water color that I started a couple of years ago. My heart was just not excited about the project.

The second is an experiment in pop-up paper. I see the object of the process, but couldn't get into a decent subject. I always revert to flowers and landscapes when I'm stuck.



 The object of this assignment was to remember a childhood story and use it as a base for the drawing. I chose a Suessical looking house, as he is my favorite creative childhood author.






"Make something in a box." I kept this pretty little box - can't even remember what was originally in it - it seemed to need a perfect rose. These roses from my birthday dried perfectly and have held their color. (yeah, I know, can't throw anything away!)
This magazine project might have had possibilities, but I couldn't get into it! You just page through the magazine, cutting away, allowing underlying pages to shine through to hopefully convey a message. (Pretty lady with images of what is meaningful in her life.) I might try this project again later when I'm in a better creative frame of mind.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment